Thursday, June 27, 2024

And so it begins.. .

Greetings and Lamentations,

I am to be your host in this endeavor, as we peel back the deceptions of our world. You may call me Lord Malignance, Lord, or simply "M". Some things will be pleasing, and some things... well, I DID say "lamentations".

This is not a new pursuit though - all throughout history, there have always been outsiders, shamans, crackpots, and kooks, who have ascribed to this directive. Most likely, this will be no different in some regards, but I assure you, where others fear to embrace the madness, we will, I hope, revel in the dark pools of lucid insanity.

Those of you who can't sleep sometimes, who feel as if their minds were on fire with ideas, who rebel against the status quo, who aspire to think the thoughts that sane people dare not, will find a home here.

Disclaimer: Sheer creepiness has to be disavowed. Those of you pursuing conversations of Necromancy, Criminality, the NeoCon Agenda, or a host of other activities, will please find their appetites satieted in other locals. This blog will be for the bright, insane, inspired people, who want to challenge conventional thinking, embrace the fire in their minds, and transform themselves and the world around them. Create an identity, and find yourself.

Your most assuredly not humble Lord,
-M

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PST,

    I've assumed w/as few actual news stories about Colorado Ninjas, and the superhero community here seemingly to be mostly Ninjas, there MUST be a Secret Hidden Ninja Empire in Colorado. So far, no Shuriken on my door, so they probably don't read my blog. I'll let you know what I find - or more worrisome, what I DON'T find.

    If I get the chance, I'll give them a hearty "Yo, ho, ho!" as I run away.
    -M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete