Tuesday, September 8, 2009

the Dawn of Malignance


Finally, and apologies for the poor craftsmanship. It's a start, and the general features are present. Posted on youtube - you can find it in my channel, but I'm not positive if it's gotten to Sword Kane's Supervillain challenge. It turns out, Lord Malignance blogs, but he does not upload video to Youtube. My henchmen have proven nearly useless. Comrade Cocoa, is in truth, not good with technology. Ghost of Nixon? Well... I'll think of something for him later.

-M

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap that mask is about ten shades of scary. Like Cthulhu meets Steampunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. White Skull,

    Thank you. Racing the Sword Kane deadline has kept me busy, but now it's in there. And in true villainous fashion, I've left Phantom Zero very little time to respond. He looks like he's pretty sharp (he lists himself as a polymath, and I can't tell from the portion he has chosen to reveal). I didn't want to pile on ML, and thought I might swing for the fences. We'll see how bad he vivisects me. But if nothing else, it will be fun. Thank you for your Evil,

    -M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mask is perfect.

    I am humbled by your Malignance suit.

    ReplyDelete