Greetings and Lamentations!
There has been the First Challenge, and the Second Challenge, and now, honoring the traditions of our culture, it is time once more for the First Challenge of Villainy.
Long ago, at the beginning of the Modern Age of Villainy, a great unknowable mystery moved within the ranks of Villainy, bringing fear to the hearts of heroes, and inspiring many a Villain to strive to be more... unknowable.
This harbinger of unfathomable secrecy was the man(?) known as Grand Master Calamity, and though out of respect for his wish to remain a myth is upheld throughout the year, on this upcoming Villainous Holiday, we celebrate Evil, and his malificent contributions. And so...
The Third Annual Grand Master Calamity's Halloween Super Villain Challenge!
The Rules (though as Villains, you will be expected to break them as you see fit);
1) A picture taken outside of your lair posted, possibly taking advantage of the Halloween opportunity.
2) Points are given for theme, and for daring. Obviously anything Evil (but Legal!) is always appreciated. Anything bold, and uncompromising also.
3) Agent Beryllium, Aluminum Chef, and Fatal Phyllo KILLED, the first year, and set a high standard to attempt to reach. Malvado won last year, and One has lost both years (Year1 and Year2), and is thirsting for a chance to finally achieve victory, and salvage my reputation. Just because One hasn't yet won, don't YOU be deterred: You don't have to exceed the best Ever, just the best this year.
4) Judging is by community accolades. If you must cheat, cheat with style and don't get caught. Payoff witnesses, and bribe and blackmail as you must.
5) If you photoshop, make it a convincing conterfeit, or dazzle with style.
6) If you are a screaming megalomaniac in a snowstorm losing your mind due to frostbite, limit your attempts to only a few.
7) Have fun. None can judge you, save yourself (and that pesky "World Court") and none to think less, should you not participate. Again, as a Villain, it's entirely up to YOU.
The judging is held in the earliest part of November, and if someone would like to be Judge this year, you are welcome to enjoy the power. One hasn't lost and yet been the judge because the contest was ever even close. One has lost spectacularly both years, by people much more talented than Oneself. As you know however, One IS a competitor and enjoys the opportunity to once again challenge worthy Villains.
May the most Evil among us all Win!