Monday, September 14, 2009

Lord Malignance

Greetings,

Lord Malignance is buried. The Empire currently contains this Blog, Youtube, Myspace (which has linked something below?), Facebook, a Forum, a Website, Hotmail account, and one monitors other Villains and Heroes efforts in these same fields. Needless to say, quality is beginning to run thinner than one would wish.

SO, one is deferring the Forum to Ghost of Nixon, my (currently #1) Henchman, and Facebook and Myspace are being pushed to back burners.

The Website needs significant polish, this Blog is fun, so one is keeping up on it, and currently Sword Kane's Super Villain Challenge has caught one's eye.

With Splendid Horror Unfolding,
-M

Lord Malignance

Shared via
AddThis

4 comments:

  1. and I thought -I- was the one running the mega-corporation, someone's making quite the name for himself.

    I just watched your video! (internet is up, but it's running like an old jalopy) Truly brilliant work, I applaud you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crimson Nematode,

    You've been missed my friend. And a lot's been going on. I'm not sure on which side of the "Retired" fence the White Skull's body lies on. He's the most active retired person who ened w/"Goodbye" I know of. The Potentate needs to step up, but he's shown a reluctance to be very active. He's got plans, but then again, don't we all? My video? PROOF! that Lord Malignance cannot follow a script. Good luck getting the new NemaTower (NemaBungalo?) going. I'll be watching,
    -M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ghost of Nixon,

    Mind your tone. Comrade Cocoa has been exceptionally diligent of late.

    -M

    ReplyDelete