Monday, September 19, 2011

Everyday Citizens Think superheroes are Embarrassments to the Rest of Us




Courtesy of Youtube and the Main Stream Media

One is embarrassed whenever people ask me about the blight of superheroes befouling our country. One usually says something to the effect of "they're mostly harmless weirdos, pay them no mind" and changes the subject, and pushes down my shame that superheroes in my great country prance around in the world news from time to time.

Sigh.

One has started just hanging my head and shrugging my shoulders when asked. If you are embarrassed by superheroes, just know that you are not alone. And if you have a better excuse to use to explain them away, please let me know (One has claimed that they are all released mental patients due to financial cutbacks).

-Lord Malignance

No comments:

Post a Comment