HE'S PLAYING A BADDIE AGAIN!

After wreaking holy havoc for Daniel Radcliffe and the gang as Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter, Tom Felton is set to play another baddie in new movie 'Rise Of The Planet Apes'!
But although he's supposed to be keeping it all super top secret, he's decided to let us into a few secrets about the new flick. We love that he's nice like that!
In an interview with MTV.com, Tom let a few details of his new Apes' prequel character slip, saying: "[In the film] I'm supposed to be looking after the apes, but I really don't do that job very well. I don't get on well with them and I'm not that friendly with them! I'm kind of what instigates [lead Ape] Caesar's revolt against humans."
Oh dear!
So he's gone from playing Draco to an evil Ape-hater? Yeah...pretty much! "He's not a good guy," Tom added. "People aren't going to be cheering for me in this film, either. It's villainy, but on a different level. "

Shameless Screen Grab from SugarScape - read the full article and more there.